|Area M: South Ambulatory||This Sanctuary, Lady Chapel and the Chapel of the Holy Spirit|
Were consecrated on the eve of All Saint’s’ Day 1963
At the hand of
The most Reverend and Right Honourable FREDERICK DONALD COGGAN.
Lord Archbishop of York, Primate of England and Metropolitan
And the Right Reverend JOHN GERHARD TIARKS, Lord Bishop of
J.J.CULLINGWORTH A.E.SIMPSON CHURCHWARDENS
PLAQUE ON TABLE –
To the glory of God
In loving memory of
Churchwarden in this Cathedral
Also of his wife
Sep 1936 K.R.
– THIS NEEDS ITS OWN POST MORE THAN LIKELY